The ENS pursues the idea of cooperative research, teaching and administration. Scientific and administrative staff meet at eye level and as members of the ENS community. Research staff pursue their individual projects independently of chair structures and outside of formal hierarchies. At ENS, it is ideas, not hierarchies that matter.
Anna Maria Maciejewska
- All A-Z
- AMU Poznan
- Chair for Digital Democracy
- Chair for Digital Studies
- Chair for Digital Transformation
- Chair for Law and Ethics of the Digital Society
- Chair for Sociology of Technology
- PhD Researchers
- Postdoctoral Researchers
Unfortunately, we do not have any openings at the moment.